- RuleML2012@ECAI Announcement. New!
- Best Paper and Challenge Award Winners. New!
- The Springer Proceedings of RuleML2011@BRF are Available!
- RuleML2011@BRF UPDATED Program available.
The 5th International RuleML Symposium on Rules will be held from 3rd-5th Nov 2011 at the Westin Diplomat Resort, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA.
RuleML2011@BRF is the second part of RuleML 2011 co-located with International Business Rules Forum, the premier industry conference on business rules.
The first part is RuleML2011@IJCAI, to be held in Barcelona, Spain from 19-21 July 2011 and co-located with the 22nd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI).
- Christian de Sainte Marie, IBM ILOG
- Marcus Spies, Ludwig-Maximilians University, Munich
- Jan Vanthienen, KU Leuven, World Authority on Decision Tables
- Paul Vincent, CTO Business Rules & CEP, TIBCO Software
- Jans Aasman, Franz Inc.
- Benjamin Grosof, Vulcan Inc.
- OMG, John Hall, Model Systems
- NIEM, David R.R. Webber, Oracle Corporation
List of accepted papers – alphabetic order
Registration web site: http://www.businessrulesforum.com/register.php
OASIS, OMG, W3C, ACM, ECCAI, EPTS, SemWeb and WSWM
members have the 15% of discount.
The ph.d students and the RuleML@IJCAI attendees have 15% of discount.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for obtaining the special code.