RuleML Challenge @ RuleML 2011
The RuleML Challenge is one of the highlights of RuleML-2011.
The RuleML Challenge Award 2011 will be dedicated to Rules and Ontologies.
As in previous editions, the best works will be awarded with prestigious prizes.
Submissions focused on any of the following aspects are particularly encouraged:
- benchmarks – evaluations,
- case studies – use cases,
- experience reports,
- best practice solutions (e.g. design patterns, reference architectures, models),
- rule-based implementations – tools – applications,
- demonstrations engineering methods,
- implementations of rule standards (e.g. RuleML, RIF, SBVR, PRR, rule-based Event Processing languages, BPMN+rules, BPEL+rules, …),
- rules + industrial standards (e.g. XBRL, MISMO, Accord, …), and
- industrial problem statements.